Who We Are
We are a small, non-profit animal rescue organization located in central Florida that provides sanctuary for and specializes in caring for largely non-adoptable stray cats and dogs. Most are either old, have medical problems, are feral, or have behavior problems that has precluded them from being adopted.
Our organization consists of all volunteers and relies solely on public donations to buy food and to provide medical care for the animals. 100% of all donations go to help the animals. There are no employees, no administration fees and no professional fund-raisers to pay.
- PetRescue.Com, Inc. is a Florida non-profit 501(c)3 corporation. Our state registration number is SC-05677.
- We have I.R.S. tax-exempt status (EIN 59-3182542). Any donations made to us are fully tax-deductible in the United States.
Check Us Out
If you have any concerns about us, we encourage you to contact the Florida Division of Consumer Services where you may obtain a copy of our official registration and financial information. Their number within Florida is (800)435-7352; outside of the State the number is (850)488-2221.
- To provide long-term care for the aged, infirm, and non-adoptable animals.
- To promote low-cost spay/neuter programs.
- To participate in feral cat fix-release programs where appropriate
P.O. Box 531057
Debary, FL 32753-1057